For the last several years at Chant Claire, we have seen our organization expand both in terms of membership and ambition. As we continue to take on more ambitious projects and flesh out our long-term organizational vision, we are making greater efforts in our fundraising and seeking out partners who can help us keep growing.
One of the biggest changes we’re implementing this year is a brand new Preferred Seating system. Starting November 1, we will be selling preferred seating spots on our website. We will be blocking off a limited number (~50) of seats for our winter concert at the Irish Cultural Heritage Center in the first couple rows of the main section of seating. Concert attendees will have the opportunity to reserve these seats for themselves with a donation of $20 or more per seat, through a PayPal feature on the donations page of our website. You will be able to claim your seat any time after doors open for the concert, until the concert begins. It’s a great way to avoid having to rush in to find a good seat!
These spots will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis until December 1 or until they run out, whichever comes first. Anyone who donates a total of $50 or more through this new system will be thanked by name in our concert program.
In addition to our preferred seating program, we are also introducing a brand new Chant Claire partnership program, and are seeking local businesses, organizations, or individuals who are willing to support our organization. We have established a tiered partnership structure that is as follows:
- Adagio ($50 to $99): Adagio donors will be recognized in our program and get preferred seating for two for the upcoming concert.
- Andante ($100 to $249): Andante donors will be recognized in our program and get preferred seating for two for a full season.
- Allegretto ($250 to $499): Allegretto donors will be recognized in our program, get preferred seating for two for a full season, and get a half page advertisement in a program insert for the upcoming concert.
- Vivace ($500 to $999): Vivace donors will be recognized in our program, get preferred seating for two for a full season, be verbally recognized at our concert, and get half page advertisements in a program insert for the full season.
- Prestissimo ($1000+): Prestissimo donors will be recognized in our program and be verbally recognized at our concert. They will have lifetime preferred seating for four, and will be listed prominently as a sponsor on the Chant Claire website. Speak to Chant Claire executive board members about long-term program advertising options.
*Deadline for donations to allow donors’ names and advertisements to be included in the program is the same as the deadline for preferred seating.
Finally, for the first time ever as an organization, Chant Claire will be holding a fundraiser event this coming June. The fundraiser will be a cabaret-style event, featuring the vocal talents of Chant Claire singers. Stay tuned for more information as our season progresses.
We are extremely excited for this season, and hope you will consider supporting us along the way! Thank you to the great many of you who have already donated at our concerts and supported us by attending our events over the last three-plus years.