All of our concerts and events are free to attend, but we are thankful for any donations you can offer at the door. Every concert will have an opportunity for you to donate to Chant Claire, and all of that money goes toward purchasing music and renting out space for our performances and events. Because we are registered as a 501c(3) nonprofit organization, your donations are tax deductible.
Additionally, you can make donations at any time through the PayPal function located below.
For further questions about donations, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to accept donations of all sizes. If you are donating specifically for preferred seating for our upcoming concert, we ask for a $20 or more donation per person. Beginning March 23, you may leave a note through PayPal with your donation indicating how many people you are reserving preferred seats for. The deadline to reserve preferred seating for our upcoming concert is May 4, 2018, or when availability runs out (~50 seats)–whichever comes first. However, we will only be able to recognize donors in our program by name if preferred seating is purchased before April 13, 2018. Talk to one of our volunteers working the door at the concert, and give them your name, and they will check you in to your preferred seats.
Thank you for supporting local art!
Our Partner System
Here’s a quick overview of Chant Claire partnership tiers and how they work:
- Adagio ($50 to $99): Adagio donors will be recognized in our program and get preferred seating for two for the upcoming concert.
- Andante ($100 to $249): Andante donors will be recognized in our program and get preferred seating for two for a full season.
- Allegretto ($250 to $499): Allegretto donors will be recognized in our program, get preferred seating for two for a full season, and get a half page advertisement in a program insert for the upcoming concert.
- Vivace ($500 to $999): Vivace donors will be recognized in our program, get preferred seating for two for a full season, be verbally recognized at our concert, and get half page advertisements in a program insert for the full season.
- Prestissimo ($1000+): Prestissimo donors will be recognized in our program and be verbally recognized at our concert. They will have lifetime preferred seating for four, and will be listed prominently as a sponsor on the Chant Claire website. Speak to Chant Claire executive board members about long-term program advertising options.
*Deadline for donations to allow donors’ names and advertisements to be included in the program is the same as the deadline for preferred seating.